OCC Part Time Adult Education Instructor’s Aid Position Available
The Louisiana Department of Corrections is currently seeing a part-time adult education instructor’s aide at the Ouachita Correctional Center.
- The person hired will be required to teach offenders.
- The person hired will be required to maintain adult education records.
- The instructor’s aide will be required to work 20 hours per week and function as the instructor in the classroom.
- Pay range is based on applicant’s education level and ranges between 16 and 21 dollars/hour.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher is required.
- The person must be willing to submit to a background check as part of the application process and, if hired, every three years thereafter.
- Persons are subject to random drug screening if hired.
- The person cannot being contributing to or withdrawing from Teachers’ Retirement System of LA (TRSL).
To apply, please send your resume and contact information to Sgt. Amber Bowlen of Ouachita Parish Correctional Center at email@example.com. For additional questions pertaining to the position, please use the aforementioned email.