Offender Trust Accounts

Information regarding trust accounts for offenders can be accessed using the tabs below:


Deposits into Inmate Trust Accounts

Deposits into an inmate’s Trust/Commissary account can be made using GTL’s Lobby Kiosks, online payment portal called ConnectNetwork,, or on the toll-free automated phone system at 888-988-4768. Here are the details:


Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office, 400 St John St, Monroe, LA 71201

Ouachita Parish Correctional Center, 4801 Highway 165 Bypass, Monroe, LA 71202

  • Accept payments for Inmate Commissary and AdvancePay phones
  • Pay in Cash or with Credit or Debit Cards



  • Create an account, select Ouachita Parish Correctional Center as your facility and select the inmate. Then make the deposit.
  • Pay with Credit or Debit Cards

TOLL-FREE PHONE: 888-988-4768

  • Use Site ID # 249
  • You must first preregister by creating an account on
  • Pay with Credit or Debit Cards

*There is a small convenience fee for payment services. The service fee is shown before you complete the payment.

To reach GTL Customer Service, call 877-650-4249

Correct Solutions

Deposits into Inmate Commissary Accounts

Correct Solutions is the commissary provider for OCC.

Facility ID # 10004

Deposits can now be made via Correct Commissary into trust accounts.

  • Call Correct Solutions Customer Service at 877-618-3516 and let a live representative assist you
  • Go online @ to find a link to download the Mobile Deposit App


*There is a small convenience fee for payment services. The service fee is known before you complete the payment.

Money Orders

Money orders filled out completely, containing the offender’s State ID & all of your information as sender, can be obtained from the following outlets only:

  • US Postal Service
  • Western Union
  • Money Gram

Completed money orders can be mailed to our address:

4801 Highway 165 S Bypass
Monroe, LA 71202

The envelope must include the offender’s full name and state ID and must have all of your return information or it will not be processed.

*The facility does not provide the State ID, this must come from the offender.

*The facility does not accept direct deposit from Money Gram or Western Union, we accept Money Orders only.