Fourth Judicial District Court
District Court will be in session and the Ouachita Parish Courthouse will be open to the public beginning Monday, May 18, 2020.
Guidelines have been adopted and will be in place for persons entering the premises:
- Do not bring unnecessary items with you into the Courthouse. (example: bring phone and keys only)
- The Court will require you to wear a CDC approved face covering while in the courtroom.
- Avoid bringing additional family members to court with you unless they are a court witness.
- Do not come to court if you are sick or having symptoms of any illness.
- If you have a court date and can’t make your appearance, contact your attorney or the District Attorney’s Office.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation.