Thank you for completing an application for employment with the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office. Please read these instructions and all directions for subsequent steps carefully.
Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office will not accept incomplete applications. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*). The form will not allow you to continue nor to submit if all required fields are not completed.
Make sure all mailing addresses and phone numbers are correct.
- Use the Next and Back buttons at the bottom of each page if you need to go back to a previous step. Do NOT use the browser back button, as it may cause the form to reload, losing any answers you already provided.
- Be prepared to complete the entire application. There is not an option to save your progress and finish the rest later.
- Do NOT navigate away from this page until you have completed all required fields and submitted the application in the final step.
Each application requires all additional items listed below.
These can be uploaded in the last step of the application, or the applicant can bring them in person if they are called for further steps in the interview process. If uploading these materials while submitting this online application, have the materials already available in a PDF or image format on the device you use to submit the application.
- Copy of current driver’s license
- Social Security Card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of high school diploma (or GED)
- Copy of all college transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of military DD Form 214 copy 4 (if applicable)
The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, medical condition handicap, or on the basis of age. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. The application shall remain on file for one year from the date of submission.
Once you have all of the above materials ready (if uploading during submission), click the button below to begin the form.